Tuesday, 8 July 2014

the letter

I've written a letter. I wrote it just under a month ago. I need to send it but I'm so scared and nervous. I have written from my heart, deep within my soul and put myself on 8 pages. I believe in this letter so much however every now and again I let other peoples views creep into my thoughts and I wonder if I am doing the wrong thing. Am I believing in something that is not real? Am I being so blind and naïve? No I am fighting for what I believe in and want! I really hate this about myself but I've noticed that it is happening less and less often. I am slowly becoming my own person! So this letter will be sent on Friday and probably be read on Friday and then I must wait and see the outcome. I think this will be the biggest test of my resolve and if I can actually accept the outcome, good or bad. It has burnt a hole in my bag/diary and now its time for it to go. The letter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment