- my own bed
- my own home and space
- a hug and a cuddle
- back tickles
- a kiss
- making love
- taking my son to school every morning
- fighting over who will cook and who will bath my son
- watching whatever show I want to on t.v.
- getting messages to say "I love you" and "I miss you"
- having Skype calls to smile and see a smile and just be me
- road trips
- 3am morning calls to say I love him
- the reassurance that I am amazing and worth the world to someone
- family
- having something to do that involves people on the weekend and not just me on my own, even though this is the furthest thing from what I want to do right now because everything reminds me of him.
- planning for the future
Wednesday, 2 July 2014
how much we take for granted
I follow fatmumslim on instagram and doing the photo a day challenge and today's theme is "something starting with a K", and my first thought was of a kiss. This made me think of how much I miss being kissed and how much I took a kiss for granted. How much I would give right now to be kissed by the one I love. How much I would give for just a smile or a touch from him and how much I would cherish it for every second that it happens and thereafter. How much did I take for granted that is no longer there. I use to complain about being the "house wife" and cooking every night and doing the laundry etc. and right now I am out of that comfort zone and I miss it. At the same time I am not sure I want to go back there because it is not with the one I love and I am not sure that is what would make me completely happy. The one I love however doesn't want me either so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. How does a guy say you are his entire world and he will never give up on you and then suddenly switch off based on two mistakes that I made? That is a completely different conversation for another day. Complications...so from a combination of my life maybe I should make a list of what I feel I took for granted and no longer have (even though it may seem trivial against what some people don't have and I do):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment