do you think you're maybe thinking too much, doubting and
just needing to know he loves you in some pure and perfect way, when he really
just does love you and can't explain it the same way every day? Okay think
about what would attract you to him, and do the same for him.
But when he was calling too much when you were in CT before
you guys first broke up... rem how you used to get annoyed? Yes it made you
feel boosted cos he was over thinking over worrying... but maybe now it’s a
stronger love and he doesn't feel the need to do that
Maybe he felt and saw it was too much of a roller coaster
before?
No I'm just saying this cos I feel like I know you need
attention, and we won't always get attention so you have to accept the love as
what it is and not question. Just literally say awesome, and carry on with your
day. Don’t think about the future or how it’s going to go wrong and don't be
silly, of course it isn't you.
He DOES want you he says he does every day. He shows you and
sends you poems and words and calls you first and last; of course he loves you think
about it drastically, he didn't do that when you first met maybe leave him
alone for a day and find your own grounding. Just find your own happiness for a
day cos you can't suck it out of someone else. I know you think it’s changed
cos he doesn't send the same poems etc. but that doesn't mean it’s changed.
There’s something about you he fell in love with and it’s
not the needy you. It’s the strong, independent, happy one. Something you
keep saying that he says is he wants someone happy and to just trust. That’s
literally all he wants. Simplify it. Take away all the crap. Breathe. start
again and send a simple msg if you want to say that you'll take some time to
try see why you're worrying, to please be patient and thanking him for the
msg's. My therapist put it this way and it stuck with me - we have two different
kinds of thoughts. Fear, and love. Fear is the manic, overthinking, chaotic,
needy, desperate one that pops up and shouts through. Love is the deep
underlying one that comes through strong and loud, through all the bullshit. We
have to confront a situation by saying okay instead of worrying and being
anxious here, I'm going to send a thankful, loving msg to say I hope you're
well and I loved this or that about that day and I'm looking forward to seeing
you etc. Drive out the fear. It’s just fear and we can't fear we're going to
lose something, cos that'll drive it away sis...
I love you sis and thank you for always helping your crazy batty sister who really has lost the plot a bit lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment