Thursday, 22 January 2015

something happy...

it's going to rain, I love the rain here especially the thunderstorms. I love how nature has no boundaries and is so beautiful and so harsh at the same time. It reminds me of how small and insignificant I can be but at the same time given such a privilege to live on this earth. 

I love being outside and just watching things around me. the way the leaves move on the trees in the wind, the way the clouds make shapes and look so beautiful up there. Nature calms me and inspires me to do better. If I could I would put my desk outside and work in the garden all day.

When I was a child I use to spend hours in the garden growing things and I remember being so proud of everything I had. My gran got me hooked and we use to always be on our knees in the garden...that was until I became a teenage and the prospect of tv was more interesting.

God is in nature, all around us, all the time. So much to appreciate and be thankful for just by breathing in fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment